Terms and Conditions
- Your apartment is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit.
- Payment for the reservation deposit can only be made by Bank transfer.
- Your booking will not be confirmed until Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com has received the pre-payment amount of pre-payment and you have received a confirmation e-mail from Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com.
- Please note this confirmation contains all your booking details such as exact location of apartment, contact details and all other arrival and departure instructions.
- The rest of the payment and the damage deposit are due on the day of your arrival.
- You should pay the remaining balance in cash upon arrival.
Cancellation fees depend on notice given and are as follows:
- Cancellations received less than 6 months prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to the downpayment of the booking.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total balance.
- Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total balance.
- Reducing the number of nights after booking has ben confirmed will be treated as a cancellation for the reduced nights and as such will be subject to a cancellation policy. Please see above for details.
- Requesting an apartment change after booking has been confirmed will be treated as a cancellation and as such will be subject to a cancellation policy. Please see above for details. To change an apartment; you must make a new booking and is subject to the Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com Terms and conditions.
- All cancellations or changes must be made via email or fax. Cancellations or changes by phone are not accepted.
- Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com recommends that the client purchase travel insurance with cancellation cover.
Upon arrival guests will be asked to provide a damage deposit to guarantee the safe return of the apartment and its contents.
Please note that by accepting our Terms and Conditions you agree that any damages caused by you or your party will be deducted from your damage deposit and that you will also be liable for any excess damages.
Depending on the apartment offered, a damage deposit ranging from 50-500 Euro's will be requested upon arrival. This damage deposit will have to be paid in cash.
All damage deposits paid in cash will be refunded in full, at check-out, after inspection of the undamaged apartment.
- Please, ensure that we have an updated arrival time for you so that we can plan for your check-in and keep your contact person informed about any delays or changes.
- Your contact person will be provided with your telephone number and email address should they need to contact you regarding your arrival time. You can send us this information via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on (+31) 6 15686233.
The arrival day
- You should call your contact person on arrival at the apartment.
- The apartment will be available from 12:00hrs, but we will always try our best to accommodate earlier arrivals. It is extremely important that we have an updated arrival time. Not having this information may result in you having to wait for your contact person and a delayed check-in.
- Please note: Please note check-in is between 12:00hrs and 02:00hrs. For arrivals from 21:00hrs onwards, there is a late check-in fee of 30 Euro's.
- Departures are at 10:00hrs or before. Any unauthorized departures after 10:00hrs will be penalized.
- If you require a later departure please ask when you check-in if this is possible. We will try to accommodate you, providing our next arrival is not early the same day. If it is possible, you can stay in the apartment until 18.00, paying 50% of the rental cost per night. Any departures after 18:00hors will be subject to the full price per day.
- On the departure day you should leave the apartment tidy with all rubbish correctly disposed of. Please leave ALL sets of keys on the table and shut the door firmly behind you after having made sure that you have all of your belongings and that the main door to the building has not been locked with a key.
- With advance notice we can also book you a taxi for your departure from the apartment.
- When leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in a reasonable condition, with all rubbish disposed of correctly. If not, an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
- The client will inform Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com of the number of guests included within the booking.
- Unless otherwise agreed by Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com, only the number of persons indicated by the client when booking shall be authorised to use the apartment.
- The number of persons who may use the apartment may not exceed the number of persons allocated for each apartment, except for children under two years of age.
- Pets are only allowed where permission has specifically been granted.
- In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
- Please observe that Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com' Terms and Conditions with regard to disturbances, loud music and parties are very clear: ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Guests staying in a Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com apartment should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbours complain and/or police are called, it can result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night.
QUIET TIME IS EVERY DAY FROM 22.00 PM to 10.00 AM
We appreciate your collaboration in this matter and hope you understand that these rules are necessary as these apartments are all situated in residential buildings where people have to live and get up for work and the nightly rest of these inhabitants must be respected.
The client signing the check in form will be liable for the correct and decent behaviour of all the persons accompanying him/her. Should that person, or any of the persons accompanying him/her not behave in a suitable and responsible way, Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com shall be entitled to request the client and the persons accompanying him/her to leave the apartment without the right for the latter to claim any type of compensation.
This will also result in loss of prepaid rent and refundable damage deposit.
- Also note that by booking with Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com you have already accepted our terms and conditions and will therefore be expected to abide by these rules. You will also be expected to sign these rules upon check-in on your arrival day.
- Neither Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com nor the owner of the apartment shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use by the client of the apartment, including without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behaviour.
- In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
All apartment descriptions and information is supplied by the apartments featured. Whilst Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com do their utmost to maintain accuracy and to check details wherever possible, Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise.
Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com also reserve the right to change information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs. Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
Amsterdam Beach Rentals.com reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company's business.
The onus is placed on all parties, using the site, to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights.
For more information and reservations please contact:
Tel +31 6 15686233